Monday, November 25, 2013

Good idea for teacher gift. dollar store pencils, hot glue, and any type of cup/vase to help hold the shape. What a cute idea! I am always looking for thank you gift ideas fro me student council to do that are pretty inexpensive!

Hand made gifts for kid's rooms!!!
Hand made gifts for kid's rooms!!!
Click here to download
Spa Gift Basket
Spa Gift Basket
Click here to download
Good idea for teacher gift. dollar store pencils, hot glue, and any type of cup/vase to help hold the shape. What a cute idea! I am always looking for thank you gift ideas fro me student council to do that are pretty inexpensive!
Good idea for teacher gift. dollar store pencils, hot glue, and any type of cup/vase to help hold the shape. What a cute idea! I am always looking for thank you gift ideas fro me student council to do that are pretty inexpensive!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment